Ideal Health – Solutions for Life now available in Wagner

IMG_4289.JPG

Ideal Health, Solutions for Life, opens their doors this week. Owner's Lori Smith, RN and JoAnn Ireland RN are offering to residents of Wagner and the surrounding area the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, a medically designed protocol which results in fat loss while sparing muscle mass. The protocal was developed in France over 20 years ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh, MD PhD, who focused his career and research on nutrition with a particular emphasis on the treatment of obesity related issues.

The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a 4-phase protocol which helps stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle and other lean tissue.

The FDA approved labeled products are only available through trained and certified Health Care Professionals. Each Ideal Protein establishment has one or more experts to guide the dieter through the program.

This program has helped several with their Type II Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia and Metabolic Syndrome diagnosis.

Your coach/consultant will work with you through each of the four phases. Phase 1 is where you will lose 90% of your weight loss total; Phase 2 is the remaining 10% or weight loss goal; Phase 3 is where you begin to introduce fats and carbs back in your diet and the Phase 4 is your stabilization period, where life time skills are introduced to help you keep those pounds off, forever!

Ideal Health will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by appointment. They will also offer weekly seminars with their first seminar scheduled for Wednesday, February 16 at 7 p.m. at Ideal Health, located at 118 A Main Street. Please call if you plan on attending to reserve a seat, (605) 384-4235.

Your coach's and consultants include Lori Smith RN, JoAnn Ireland RN and Lori Brosz RN who help and encourage dieters first hand as they share with you their personal stories and how Ideal Protein has changed their lives and the lives of many. The staff works in conjunction with you doctor to help you acheive a healthy you!

Ideal Health now open – Coach's and consultants are from left, Lori Brosz, RN, Lori Smith, RN and JoAnn Ireland, RN. Photo by Barb Pechous

Comments are closed.

  • Current Selection

    Thrivent and Community Assist Pazour's With Medical Treatments

    June 3rd, 2014
    by

    Money from the Thrivent fundraiser and community fund at Commerical State Bank was presented to Tessa Pazour and family to […]


    Dakota Rising – Helping Others To Achieve Their Dreams

    June 3rd, 2014
    by

    A Southern Charles Mix Dakota Rising Community Gathering was held Thursday, May 29 at the Wagner Theater where business owners […]


    Pictured above are the members of the graduating class of 2014, back row, from left: Sidney Schroeder, Sivanah Standing Cloud, Cobain Ashes, Logan Picotte.

    May 20th, 2014
    by

    Fourth row: Keanu Archambeau, Nick Dion, Noah St. Pierre, Aiyana Jack, Kennedy Sully, Ashley Root, Demyia Caple, Xavier Sully. Third […]


  • Latest News

    Wagner Post & Lake Andes Wave READER PHOTO OF THE WEEK This week our photo of the week is by Sydney Dvorak. The topic was Signs of Fall

    October 30th, 2014
    by

    We are beginning a weekly photo contest. Each week we will give you a new topic or subject. You can […]


    Wagner Post & Lake Andes Wave READER PHOTO OF THE WEEK This week our photo of the week is by Sydney Dvorak. The topic was Signs of Fall

    October 30th, 2014
    by

    We are beginning a weekly photo contest. Each week we will give you a new topic or subject. You can […]


    Our Fallen Heroes Banners on display at Wagner School

    October 28th, 2014
    by

    The Wagner School is host to the “Our Fallen Heroes” Banner Program this week. The banners are on display in […]


  • Announcements

    Class of 1974 reunion

    October 21st, 2014
    by

    Nedved & Carlson Wed

    October 21st, 2014
    by

    Lux Rysavy

    October 21st, 2014
    by

  • What’s Happening

    Cops and Kids Fun Day a success

    Photos and story by:Stephanie HillThe Boys and Girls Club held their first annual Cops and Kids Fun Day on October […]

    Seventh straight SESD Title

    By Coach Amy TylerMembers of the Wagner volleyball team are, back row, from left: Coach Amy Tyler, Brooke Roth, Krista […]

    Saddle Club donates to local cancer foundation

    Wagner Saddle Club presented a donation to the Wagner Cancer Fund. Pictured is Tim Johannsen presenting check to Arlis Kafka. […]